COMMERCIAL USER TERMINAL (CUT)
an half-rack equipment system to directly receive, store and process mission satellite data to:
- submit the images planning directly in the COSMO-SkyMed system
- download images acquiring zones in the own cone of visibility,
- download images acquired in other zones all around the world (with an ad hoc authorization)
- collect in house the own images
- perform Near Real Time (NRT) services
- have Multi-Mission catalogues for own Customer
The CUT, connected with an antenna and an acquisition system (demodulator) allows to receive, store and process mission satellite data.
The system has its own processing and storage capabilities, and process the acquired data in few tenth minutes, allowing to:
- produce data for third Customer
- populate an own catalogue
- perform NRT services on acquired data
e-GEOS furnishes Operations and Maintenance services on the CUT, that foresaw the HW and SW maintenance and system upgrading.